Is your office relying on a 10,000 year old method to get drinking water?
Technology is the tool by which we simplify our labor and make a more cost effective product. Paying laborers to haul your drinking water went out with the pyramids.
We live in a world of cell phones, global positioning systems and high speed computers because they have proven their cost effectiveness by simplifying the task. Our technology can provide your office with delicious hot and cold water that almost certainly exceeds the quality of the bottled water you are currently purchasing.
However, the difference is not just in the quality. There are no bottles to lift and store and no deliveries to interrupt the efficiency of your office. One cooler will supply more than 75 gallons of cold, fresh water every day. Since it is a fraction of the cost of bottled water, your cash flow is effective to the last drop.
What is the fastest growing beverage in America today?
Concerns over the quality of tap water and convenience are the two main reasons people turn to bottled water.
The National Resources Defense Council has some answers about the purity of bottled water:
But when it comes to bottled water...Is it truly convenient?
- Inconsistent water usage combined with strict route schedules leaves you frustrated
- You are faced with running out of water or you have bottles stacked everywhere
- And changing a 40-pound bottle can be a real challenge!
The truth is that Bottled Water is INCONVENIENT!
Bottled water uses an open system:
- The bottles are usually stored in an open environment, leaving them susceptible to airborne contamination.
- The neck of the typical bottle is normally submersed into the reservoir of a water cooler.
- The inside of a cooler is the perfect environment for bacteria, algae, and even viruses to thrive.
PHSI is dedicated to producing the highest quality water products available.
They are all self-contained, closed-loop systems designed to guarantee our customers the finest quality water available.
Bottleless coolers give you the pure, fresh, clean water you
crave and the convenience that bottled water lacks!
The floor standing model offers state-of-the-art purification capable of producing 75 gallons per day. You can be sure of an ample supply of refreshing, quality water for your employees. The treatment process consists of a five-stage Reverse Osmosis system, including Inline Ultraviolet.
- PHSI is more cost-effective than bottled water.
- Even when usage increases, your costs never rise.
- There is no employee labor involved.
- It provides better use of your expensive office space.
- It gives you the opportunity to acquire a valuable asset, rather than paying for an ongoing expense.